PGE Food Emusifier E475 Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids
EINECS No.: 246-929-7
Other name:PGE, PGFE, Glycerin fatty acid esters
E475 PGE Polyglycerol Esters is usually used as emulsifier, stabilizer and is made from fats and oils of either animal or vegetable. E475 PGE Polyglycerol Esters is a combination of polyglycerol and natural fats. Normal fat consists of glycerol and fatty acids. The fats are mainly from plant origin, but also fats of animal origin may be used. E475 PGE Polyglycerol Esters generally is a mixture of different components. E475 PGE Polyglycerol Esters emulsifier is widely used in cakes, dairy and imitation dairy products. The adverse effects are not known.
PGE is easily soluble in oil and fats organic solvents. It can be dispersed in hot water.
||Cream colored solid
|Heavy metal(as Pb)%
1. It can be used as emulsifier and improver in margarine, butter, shortening, it can prevent the separation of the oil and water, enlong the shelf life.
2. It can be used as flour improver and emulsifier, improve the bread and biscuit texture, improve the product quality.
3. It can be used in ice cream, make the fatty part has very good uniform, increase the volume, improve the texture, extend the shelf life.
4. It has good emulsification, wetting function, improve the product flavor and color.
5. It can prevent the starch aging, water sucking, harden.
6. It can be used in candy, chocolate, prevent the separation of fat, improve good taste.
25kg/bag,paper-plastic compound bag
Email: sales03 at eshinechemicals dot com